iPhone 4S 32GB Black Unlocked -

Selling my iPhone 4S 32GB Black Unlocked. Used but in great condition, front glass is in perfect condition, no marks on the silver surround and some minor scratches on the rear. I have included a photo of the scratches on the rear. I have the original cable, plug, headphones and box which are all in great condition. The headphones are opened but have not been used. Phone has been cleaned and restored back to factory settings. If required I can post for £5 and will aim to dispatch within one working day due to walking past my local Post Office at least twice a day, but just in case please allow up to two working days for dispatch. Will ship First Class Recorded. Of course cash on collection is preferred. Looking for £350 but willing to listen to sensible offers (cash only, not interested in trades). Any questions please feel free to ask.