Iphone 4 16GB URGENTLY WANTED .

Hello, I am looking for the Iphone 4 16gb Black or white. The phone needs to have following criteria : a. FACTORY UNLOCKED,Fully working condition & LIKE NEW condition. b. No MARKS on SCREEN/BODY c. All the accessories not required but charger is required. d.***And must have Proof of Purchase*** ,i.e genuine receipt (Recently a lot of people got scammed in gum tree. Fraudster sell the phone to customer and later get it blocked to claim insurance,hence seller do need to provide me proof of purchase.) I can offer £200-230 MAX. Please do not contact me if you want more than my offered price. I prefer to make the transaction face to face. I will inspect the phone and will pay you cash at the spot. If you are a private seller, then I prefer to meet you in a public place (Library ,cafe, etc ) and If you are a business seller I prefer to meet you in your shop/store. Payment method: Cash Please DO NOT contact me if you are going to ask me to pay you first and then you going to send the phone to my address or paying half first and paying rest after phone is delivered to me. Thanks for looking. PS I live in E15 Stratford Area ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------