Blackberry Bold 9790 Unlocked !

Here I have a Blackberry Bold 9790 for sale. This is almost brand new with no marks or scratches on it, I’m an Iphone user and this is an unwanted work phone. Genuine sale for genuine people. Due to it being a work phone I have not been given the box. The phone is open to all networks and comes with a charger and headsets if I can find them. I’m located near Stratford in east London, I’m available to meet up in a public place and let you inspect the phone as you wish. Cash on collection only please. If you’re interested; contact me on 07947 444 103 I tend to reply to all my text, but do call me if you wish to talk about it. UK buyers only. All people from abroad asking for shipping and offering more money; please stay away. All scammers and muggers; please stay away.