Blackberry 9800 Torch In Excellent Condition (Unlocked) WHITE !

For sale is my blackberry 9800 torch in Mint condition WHITE!!!!!!! (UNLOCKED). The only very minor hardly visible on this phone are on the bezel (pls see pics). I got this as a replacement 4months ago so it maybe manufacturer refurbished. Everything function as it should. The only thing with this phone thats barely worth mentioning is that, when you press the call button, phone authomatically goes into lock mode which is normal for many slide blackbery. I have used phone like this for 4months without any problem. This means that you cant do anything else during calls. this does not affect phone functions in anyway. Infact I love it thisway because it stops my ear interferring my calls Pls feel free to google this before you bid if you are not sure (proximity sensor). Phone comes with charger and earpiece.