BlackBerry Bold 9780 - Black - Immaculate - O2 - Boxed With Accessories *

For Sale I Have This Blackberry Bold 9780 This Phone Is Only 3 Months Old I Purchased It On Contract Just Over A Year Ago And 3 Months Ago I Returned It To O2 As It Had A Fault And They Sent Me A Brand New Handset. I Am Only Selling As I Have Just Brought A HTC As You Can See From The Phots This Phone Comes With The Box, Case, AC Adaptor, Manual & USB Data Cable. I Dont Seem To Be Able To Find The Headphones But If I Do I Will Obviously Include Them. Please Note That When O2 Replaced This Phone They Only Replaced The Handset Not The Box So The IMEI Number Doesnt Match However It Is The Same Handset Replaced By O2. As You Can See From The Photos This Phone Is In Superbe Condition With Only A Few Tiny Marks Across The Top Edge But Even These Are Hard To See. The Leather Case That Is Supplied Is A Genuine Blackberry Case That I Purchased Brand New A Few Weeks Ago As The Original Was Begining To Look A Little Tatty. If you are interested Please Call, Text or email me I Am Happy For You To Come And See It Fully Working Before You Buy It. Call Ben On: 07850 437337 01223 521167