iPhone 3G 16GB UNLOCKED USED IN GREAT CONDITION! +

For sale, an Apple iPhone 3G 16GB. In perfect working order, was used as my main phone without any problem until very recently when I replaced it with a new phone. Works with any SIM card, in the UK or abroad, whether on a contract or on PAYG. Comes with all original packaging and all original contents, some of which (such as the earphones and carrying case) are completely unused. I will also ship spare screen protector. The only way to tell this phone is not new is that there are some scratches at the back. These are cosmetic only and you can see them in the pictures. Otherwise, this is in perfect working order, not for spares. I will ship Recorded Delivery which I will charge at cost (with receipt). Or we can meet to handover to you in person if you are based in Central London. Happy to answer any questions or take more pictures.