Samsung 5830i ace sürücüler !

Apple iPhone 4 8GB Black, Brand new boxed.
Brand New fully boxed Apple iPhone 4 8GB, Black Smartphone, which I got about a month ago and just checked whether everything is working fine. Since the activation, it has never been used. So it has full 11months Apple warranty. :-) The phone is on O2, but can be unlocked from any unlocking service centre easily. I will also provide brand new crystal clear screen protector for front and back side. Please note that I will only accept CASH ON COLLECTION. I prefer to meet anywhere near Canary Wharf or Mile End area. Still, I will consult with the buyer and may settle to meet somewhere that is convenient for both of us. :-) If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me on 07511345005. NO OFFERS PLEASE. Thanks.